Current projects (Postdoc/PhD/MSc)
- Jurriaan Buist, Neural networks for learning closure models of multiphase flow; with Yous van Halder, Barry Koren, Gertjan van Heijst.
- Laurent van den Bos, Uncertainty propagation in wind turbine modelling; with TU Delft (Wim Bierbooms, Gerard van Bussel).
- Yous van Halder, Uncertainty quantification for the variability of liquid impacts during sloshing in LNG tanks.
- Maurice Hendrix, Numerical methods for pigging in pipelines; with TU Delft and Shell (Ruud Henkes).
Previous thesis projects
- Julia Klinkert, The characterization of uncertainty for steady state multiphase flow models in pipelines, Master thesis, Delft University of Technology, January 2018.
- Irfan Dogan, Dynamic two-phase flow modelling of coupled well-reservoir transients, Master thesis, Delft University of Technology, October 2016.
- Adnan Rajkotwala, Coupling Methods for Well Reservoir Interaction. Master thesis, University of Twente, August 2015.
- Max Haspels, Predicting the Motion of an Elongated Bubble Moving in a Liquid-Filled Channel employing a 1D Two-Fluid Model, Master Thesis, University of Twente, January 2015.
- Marco Marino, Dynamic Flow Modelling for Well-Reservoir Interaction. Master thesis, Delft University of Technology, December 2014.
- Jolanda Heijnen, Volume error reduction for 1D multiphase-flow models, July 2014.