See also: Google Scholar, ORCID, Scopus
- Y. van Halder, B. Sanderse, B. Koren, An adaptive minimum spanning tree multi-element method for uncertainty quantification of smooth and discontinuous responses, arXiv preprint arXiv:1803.06833, March 2018.
- L.M.M. van den Bos, B. Sanderse, W.A.A.M. Bierbooms, G.J.W. van Bussel, Bayesian model calibration with interpolating polynomials based on adaptively weighted Leja nodes, arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.02035, February 2018.
- F. Capuano, B. Sanderse, E.M. de Angelis, G. Coppola, A minimum-dissipation time-integration strategy for large-eddy simulation of incompressible turbulent flows, AIMETA 2017, XXIII Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Salerno, September 7-9 2017.
- M.H.W. Hendrix, I.E. Smith, J.S.B. van Zwieten, B. Sanderse, Comparison of numerical methods for slug capturing with the two-fluid model, ICMF-2016 – 9th International Conference on Multiphase Flow, May 22nd–27th 2016, Firenze, Italy.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. Proceedings of the 21st AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, San Diego, USA, June 24-27, 2013.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Linearly implicit energy-conserving Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2012), Vienna, Austria, September 10-14, 2012.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, New explicit Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, ICCFD7-1403, Seventh International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ICCFD7), Big Island, Hawaii, July 9-13, 2012.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Analysis of Fourth-Order Accurate Symmetry-Preserving Boundary Conditions for the Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations, V European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ECCOMAS CFD), Lisbon, Portugal, June 14-17, 2010.
- L.M.M. van den Bos and B. Sanderse, Uncertainty quantification for wind energy applications – Literature review, CWI Report SC-1701, 2017.
- J.S.B. van Zwieten, B. Sanderse, M.H.W. Hendrix, C. Vuik and R.A.W.M. Henkes, Efficient simulation of one-dimensional two-phase flow with a new high-order Discontinuous Galerkin method, Reports of the Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics, 15-07, Delft University of Technology, 2015.
- B. Sanderse, Energy-Conserving Navier-Stokes Solver. Verification of steady laminar flows, ECN Technical Report E-11-042, 2011.
- B. Sanderse, Aerodynamics of wind turbine wakes, ECN Technical Report E-09-016, 2009.