- Y. van Halder, B. Sanderse, B. Koren, An adaptive minimum spanning tree multi-element method for uncertainty quantification of smooth and discontinuous responses, arXiv preprint arXiv:1803.06833, March 2018.
- L.M.M. van den Bos, B. Sanderse, W.A.A.M. Bierbooms, G.J.W. van Bussel, Bayesian model calibration with interpolating polynomials based on adaptively weighted Leja nodes, arXiv preprint arXiv:1802.02035, February 2018.
- J.S.B. van Zwieten, B. Sanderse, M.H.W. Hendrix, C. Vuik and R.A.W.M. Henkes, Efficient simulation of one-dimensional two-phase flow with a high-order h-adaptive space-time Discontinuous Galerkin method, Computers & Fluids 156, 2017.
- B. Sanderse. I.E. Smith and M.H.W. Hendrix, Analysis of time integration methods for the compressible two-fluid model for pipe flow simulations, Int. J. Multiphase Flow 95, 2017.
- B. Sanderse, M. Haspels and R.A.W.M. Henkes, Simulation of elongated bubbles in a channel using the two-fluid model, J. Dispersion Science and Technology 36, 2015.
- B. Sanderse, R.W.C.P. Verstappen and B. Koren, Boundary treatment for fourth-order staggered mesh discretizations of the incompressible Navier–Stokes equations. J. Comput. Phys. 257, 2014.
- B. Sanderse, Energy-conserving Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, J. Comput. Phys. 233, 2013.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Accuracy analysis of explicit Runge-Kutta methods applied to the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, J. Comput. Phys. 231, 2012. Most downloaded JCP article February 2012-July 2012.
- B. Sanderse, S. van der Pijl and B. Koren, Review of computational fluid dynamics for wind turbine wake aerodynamics, Wind Energy 14, 2011.
- B. Sanderse, Energy-conserving discretization methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations: application to the simulation of wind-turbine wakes, Eindhoven University of Technology, 2013.
L.M.M. van den Bos, B. Sanderse, L. Blonk, W.A.A.M. Bierbooms and G.J.W. van Bussel, Efficient ultimate load estimation for offshore wind turbines using interpolating surrogate models, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1037:6, 2018.
- F. Capuano, B. Sanderse, E.M. de Angelis, G. Coppola, A minimum-dissipation time-integration strategy for large-eddy simulation of incompressible turbulent flows, AIMETA 2017, XXIII Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Salerno, September 7-9 2017.
- M.H.W. Hendrix, I.E. Smith, J.S.B. van Zwieten, B. Sanderse, Comparison of numerical methods for slug capturing with the two-fluid model, ICMF-2016 – 9th International Conference on Multiphase Flow, May 22nd–27th 2016, Firenze, Italy.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. Proceedings of the 21st AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, San Diego, USA, June 24-27, 2013.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Linearly implicit energy-conserving Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2012), Vienna, Austria, September 10-14, 2012.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, New explicit Runge-Kutta methods for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, ICCFD7-1403, Seventh International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ICCFD7), Big Island, Hawaii, July 9-13, 2012.
- B. Sanderse and B. Koren, Analysis of Fourth-Order Accurate Symmetry-Preserving Boundary Conditions for the Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations, V European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ECCOMAS CFD), Lisbon, Portugal, June 14-17, 2010.
- L.M.M. van den Bos and B. Sanderse, Uncertainty quantification for wind energy applications – Literature review, CWI Report SC-1701, 2017.
- J.S.B. van Zwieten, B. Sanderse, M.H.W. Hendrix, C. Vuik and R.A.W.M. Henkes, Efficient simulation of one-dimensional two-phase flow with a new high-order Discontinuous Galerkin method, Reports of the Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics, 15-07, Delft University of Technology, 2015.
- B. Sanderse, Energy-Conserving Navier-Stokes Solver. Verification of steady laminar flows, ECN Technical Report E-11-042, 2011.
- B. Sanderse, Aerodynamics of wind turbine wakes, ECN Technical Report E-09-016, 2009.